Sunday, November 11, 2007

first morning in 4th sem

my eyes now is on flared...very tired...why people can sleep at five n resume his life at 8 next morning,why i cant?why i sleep at five? why this,why that?again,why...why...why...
last night i was hanging around in my mind world,very fantastic, u can do whatever u want,the thing u gonna to do is just to think it!simple...
what i m thinking?partially forgotted ady...but something connected to what i m going to do n accomplish in this new semester n what will happen btw her n me...i m predicting the future...but quite pessimistic...although i m quite optimistic outside me...i think there is some fragmentation in my personality...^_^"
viewing people's blog around me just now, view all my housemates' blog.waow~~~~ seems like blogger can be a great channel connecting every souls in coming century.can we award the noble prize for it?mad...
3 hours later from now, i shall get the result...omg...really didnt prepare for this all things....too fast...
maya...bless me...

No comments: